Client Bill of Rights
Customers served by New Opportunities have the following rights:
- To be served with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- To be an active partner in identifying, accepting and addressing your service needs.
- To be provided services in a timely, accessible and responsive manner.
- To have your personal information protected from inappropriate release or intrusion.
- To have a responsive, user friendly method for communicating complaints or concerns about customer experience to a designated agency official.
- To have service provided without discrimination, harassment or intimidation.
- To be provided with legitimate identification by any person who enters your residence to provide service.
- To receive assistance in accessing appropriate community services to address needs which cannot be met by existing agency programs.
- To have any service fees fully explained including payment policies.
Should you wish to express a concern or complaint, please:
- Speak with the Program Supervisor;
- Or Call Customer Care Line at (203) 575-4330
- Or contact us in writing to: Quality Assurance Team – NOI, 232 North Elm Street, Waterbury CT 06702
A responsible member of our team will address your concern. If your issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, our response will outline the next steps to take for further consideration.
- Programs & Services
- Get Started
- Take Action
- News & Events
- About Us